Monday, November 26, 2007

Parting gifts...


Parting gifts make long distance relationships sweeter. I currently am in a long distance relationship with the man I love and it is very heart wrenching to get on that plane back to London.but what can I do with my Visa Waiver expiring, at the moment I don't have much option. So yesterday was the last weekend we had together befor eI fly out on Wednesday so this is what my Beloved bought me..A pretty red traditional Chinbese dress..and I bought him an agate pendant with a moneky riding a horse as he is Monkey in Chinese Astrology. Well giving each other gifts just makes it some how easier, a kind of pledge that we will see heach other again. If you are in a long distance relationship, try always to mark the painful times with something sweet. Then it isn't so bitter

No comments:

Add to Technorati Favorites