Cheating can be one of the most devastating things that can happen to a man or woman in a committed relationship. In the next few articles I intend to bring you up to speed on some clues that you can watch for if you have any thoughts that your partner may be cheating. This will be the second article on this discussion.
Let’s go back to the beginning of a relationship. What really happens before two people decide to get married? They have been dating and checking each other out. We all know that women do the choosing. Men respond to women’s signals and a relationship moves forward at a pace governed by the women’s appetite. So how does a couple who is totally in love and committed to each other end up in the predicament dictated by cheating.
1. You take your spouse’s truck to the grocery store. On the way there you put the sun visor down to keep the sun out of your eyes and you notice some phone bills. When you have a look at them you notice that it is a personal cell phone bill that has his office for a billing address.
2. You’re doing your spouse’s laundry early one Saturday morning. You go to pick up his jeans and his wallet falls out spilling the contents all over the place. You notice condoms fall on the floor. You instantly wonder why he has condoms when you are already on the pill.
3. You’re snoopy and don’t really mean nothing by it but you pick up your spouse’s phone to play with it. While fooling around you notice that your spouse has deleted all of his or her incoming calls.
4. You notice that he quickly deletes all his emails and his inbox is usually empty when before the emails used to accumulate.
5. He starts asking you questions about what you have been doing. He accuses you of things that have no merit. This is usually done out of guilt
6. You notice a lot of weird hypothetical questions coming from him. Questions like “Do you think it’s possible to love more than one person?”
7. This may seem trivial but you notice some of his old underwear missing and then you start to notice new underwear in its place. This normally wouldn’t be a huge issue except for the fact that you have always bought his underwear.
This is part one of a short series on clues that your partner is cheating. By all means you can’t take these clues as gospel. Before doing anything rational I would suggest waiting for the rest of the articles to come out and even then I would be careful before accusing someone of something you don’t have proof of.
Dale is working on making a career on line. Himself and his partner have teamed up to help build the largest, honest and most profitable organization on the internet. You can check out how he and his partner are doing at http://unityblog1.blogspot.com/ or check out many of his other blogs at http://dalesblogs.blogspot.com/