Cheating can be one of the most devastating things that can happen to a man or woman in a committed relationship. In the next few articles I intend to bring you up to speed on some clues that you can watch for if you have any thoughts that your partner may be cheating. This will be the second article on this discussion.
Let’s go back to the beginning of a relationship. What really happens before two people decide to get married? They have been dating and checking each other out. We all know that women do the choosing. Men respond to women’s signals and a relationship moves forward at a pace governed by the women’s appetite. So how does a couple who is totally in love and committed to each other end up in the predicament dictated by cheating.
1. You start to notice that he is cleaning his car out every day. He is especially careful to make sure that nothing belonging to the kids is in the car. He won’t allow the car seat or any toys for that fact.
2. You come home from work; your wife tells you that she is going out for coffee with one of her girlfriends. You notice that she’s not wearing her wedding ring.
3. The two of you have been married for several years and your husband has never offered to help you with the laundry but now all of the sudden he always wants to do the laundry as if he has something to hide.
4. You get home from a business trip. You go to give your spouse a kiss and you notice scratches on him or her. When you ask there is no explanation.
5. Things in the bedroom have always been pretty normal but now all of a sudden your spouse wants to start doing new things in the bedroom.
6. The two of you have always enjoyed a pretty good sex life but now all of a sudden your spouse doesn’t want to have sex any more.
7. Then there is the opposite. You guys have had a fairly normal sex life but all of a sudden your spouse wants a lot more sex.
8. Your spouse has been doing a lot of overtime in the last couple of months but at the end of the month the amount of money that goes into the bank account never changes.
This is part three of a short series on clues that your partner is cheating. By all means you can’t take these clues as gospel. Before doing anything rational I would suggest waiting for the rest of the articles to come out and even then I would be careful before accusing someone of something you don’t have proof of.